What can I do here? This is a built in shelf that’s in my old old house. I’m revamping it. Gonna replace that shelf plus paint & new trim. That back piece though has separated. There’s no way to get to it from the back without tearing down a wall. How can I cover this up?

View Reddit by ursula75View Source